Hello and welcome back to Cove Cliff for 2016/2017. Our P.A.C. supplies Cove Cliff students with a hot lunch on Mondays & Fridays.
For the Hot Lunch Calendar, click HERE.
Here are a few facts about our hot lunch program:
- To ensure our kids get their hot lunches accurately and promptly, we need between 4-6 parent volunteers each Monday and Friday - this works out to over 300 person hours during the school year!
- Each shift is approximately 1 hour and you can choose to help out any Monday or Friday for any of the Hot Lunch options.
- Each of the six hot lunch option's Coordinators puts in up to 20 additional hours to make sure the food is delivered to our school on time.
- In addition to providing our kids with a Hot Lunch 2 days per week, our program also raises a significant amount of money for the PAC! These funds help our kids and their teachers, as money donated through the PAC is used to provide items such as new computers and iPads, books, additional educational opportunities, and so much more.
If you are new to the school, looking to connect with some other parents, or simply want to help out, volunteering with the hot lunch program is a great way to support our kids and their school!
Your 2016/2017 Coordinators:
Cove Cliff Hot Lunch Coordinator -- Janice Agar - email@example.com
- Pizza Friday - Raina Croner and Karen McGee
- Well Fed (MLB) - Lynda Roxburgh
- Subway Monday - Jill Neale and Lisa Gilmore
- Pasta Day - Nora Pickett
- Hot Dog Friday - Jenn McCarron & Janice Agar
- Sushi Friday - Idit Barzilay