Every years we have over 100 parents get involved in PAC events. One of the best and easiest ways to get started is to come to the PAC meetings and have your say, submit your ideas, make new friends and (sometimes) there are snacks. 🙂
You'll get to know other parents, meet some teachers and our lovely principal. We know your time is valuable and we appreciate everything our Cove Cliff parents do for our school.
School is a very important part of our kids lives and by volunteering, you can show how much you support and share in your kids accomplishments.
If it wasn’t for your help, we would never have achieved what we have so far!
There are many ways you can help. Here are some ideas:
- Volunteer to help supervise on a field trip.
- Help out in your child's classroom.
- Be a class representative for your child's classroom.
- Help with advertising for the school directory.
- Help with sports teams, track and field, etc...
- Volunteer with the Seycove Auction committee and our school Auction team.
- Gardening! Help with the school beautification and clean up day.
- Help with Traffic Safety - hand out parking notices.
- Donate a book to the Parent Ed library.
- Suggest a good Parent Ed Speaker.
- Help plan a parent social event.
- Donate some art supplies to your child's teacher.
- Help with the Spring Fair, spin some cotton candy or help with carnival games.
- Work on a food Friday or Monday, handing out hot food to a classroom.
- Come to the PAC meeting.
Do you need any help? Do you have a Question? Want to help the PAC?